Very interesting post – Whoever has the most energy wins and i found this is so true.
From Karen Salmansohn:
If you feel exhausted, depleted, worn out, frazzled…you won’t be able to fully bring your awesomeness into your career, your relationship, your parenting, your happiness – and all of these aspects of your life will suffer!
So stop leaking your energy! Start boosting your energy instead.
YOU INCREASE ENERGY EVERY TIME YOU:
1. Focus on sharing love, learning lesson, finding meaning, feeling a purpose, expressing gratitude, harnessing faith, valuing kindness.
2. Focus on being fully in the present moment, living at the speed of life, fully enjoying the people and events around you.
3. Spend time with people who support you and believe in you – and inspire you to believe in your ability to pursue your dreams and grow in new, exciting ways!
4. Eat and drink foods and beverages which increase your energy – like fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, appropriate protein for your body/belief system, caffeine in moderation, and lots of fresh pressed juices daily
5. Speak positive words, share compliments, offer help, inspire others, express gratitude out loud, make someone feel loved, hug someone, smile at someone, encourage someone to be their most authentic self in your company, encourage yourself to feel confident to be your most authentic self wherever you go!
6. Do activities you’re passionate about- which make your heart and soul feel perky – including things like working out, cooking, painting, writing, yoga, hiking, walking, swimming, being in nature, being around art, or reading inspiring books.*
YOU LEAK ENERGY EVERY TIME YOU:
1. Focus on regrets, resentment, or anything which exerts energy fretting about the past.
2. Focus on fears, worries or anything which exerts energy being anxious about the future.
3. Spend time with people who don’t support or believe in you – or worst yet make you doubt your full power.
4. Complain, gossip, scream, hurt someone, devalue someone, lie to someone, cruelly judge someone, feel shame, feel guilt.
5. Eat or drink foods and beverages which don’t digest well with your particular physicality (i.e. dairy, carbs, wheat, gluten, sugar, alcohol – whatever your specific food or beverage kryptonite might be.)
6. Sit around, inactively, not doing anything which makes your heart and soul race with joy.